The Last Hex
m-chains.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. We provide only official links to the apps on the official stores. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
The Last Hex Review
The Last Hex is an app created by That Indie Studio. The Last Hex was first published on . It is available for Steam, Other.
Not your typical deckbuilderEach aspect of your character will be needed for success. Your abilities, which are represented by your deck, determine what actions you can take in battle. As your journey continues you will grow in strength by finding new and more powerful equipment to enhance those abilities or provide other unique bonuses. Finally, through training, you will become stronger, smarter, faster and overall more effective with every action taken not only in combat, but throughout your adventure. Universally adaptable, the way you build your character along with the cards you select gives full customization allowing for mid-game changes to your build and style.
What choices will you make to achieve your goals?
- Never be caught unprepared! An RPG style potion system that allows you to carry and use them when they will benefit you the most!
- An item for every situation. The Inventory system allows you to carry and equip what you need when you need it.
- Limitless potential. A dynamic stat system that allows for both lasting and temporary improvement to all cards.
A kingdom in perilAs the undead army approaches and time is running out! You alone are brave enough to face this threat head on. Your quest for salvation will be fraught with danger every step of the way but with skill, cunning and a dash of luck you will halt the advance before the kingdom burns. With little hope except the destruction of the undead leader you must traverse these hostile lands and slay the fiend before it is too late.
What will you sacrifice for success?
Every run is uniqueEvery time you embark on a new journey a random map is created, containing enemy camps, events and cities with their own exhaustible shops. As you make your way through the map, monsters will grow in difficulty and you will find better cards and equipment. However, as you explore, the undead army will slowly take over the map destroying cities and events in its wake. Exploration is key to creating a powerful character, but as the undead spread it serves to empower your foe.
What path will you take to destroy The Lost?
Knowledge mixed with discovery
- Each unique monster has a set custom deck. Learn what effects and cards a monster has to figure out the best strategy to defeat them.
- Players can see the entire map from the start. All camps, cities and events are visible to optimize your route to ensure your success.
- Each event presents a series of choices with set outcomes. Learn when certain choices make sense, and when they should be avoided through experience.
- A compendium of all the equipment, monsters,potions, and cards you have come across
- Optional choice to show card equations
- Optional choice to show the basic intent of monsters
- Monster sayings to help indicate what they will play
- 14 classes with individual decks, starting equipment and powers
- ~350 playable cards that change with your stats
- ~262 pieces of equipment
- 7 equipment slots to fill that can change the course of your run
- ~70 events that could help or hinder you
- 66 monsters with different decks and unique powers
- Unlockable progression as you play. Unlock new classes, cards, equipment, events and monsters.
- Randomized hex map for each new journey
- Trials to test out your skills in specific situations
- Odyssey mode for those looking for a real challenge