Seventh Knight PC Security
m-chains.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. We provide only official links to the apps on the official stores. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, and others.
Seventh Knight PC Security Review
Seventh Knight PC Security is an application designed by Seventh Knight. Seventh Knight PC Security was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam.
About This Software
Seventh Knight PC Security Quick Facts:Replace your outdated Antivirus technology on every PC that you own (up to 3 machines) with the latest patented technology. This product is based on a patented "Generation 3" whitelisting (with sandbox) technology to protect against advanced threats that anti-virus cannot. Gaming Accelerator 2 utility that boots Windows into a special Gaming Mode is included. Most users will experience smoother gameplay and a slight FPS increase.
- Protect your PC from zero-day “ransomware” attacks like WannaCry 2.0 and CryptoLocker.
- Seventh Knight protection does not slow down your PC by constantly scanning files or downloading updates.
- Built on a patented “whitelisting” engine.
- Set a password to help prevent kids from infecting the PC while playing Games or browsing.
- No more anti-virus software renewals! This version will not expire.
Please Note:This product WILL NOT clean an already infected computer.
Designed to help keep a clean computer infection free.
Gaming Accelerator 2 Quick Facts:
- Simple on/off operation with “Maximum Boost” preset.
- Completely different from competitors such as system optimizers.
- Get more performance from your existing hardware.
- No spyware, excess programs, or pop-up ads.
- Remembers custom settings for programs in Gaming Mode.
- Typical Performance Boost 10%-40% (Results vary by machine)
- This version will not expire. No annual renewal required!