Nock: Hidden Arrow
Nock: Hidden Arrow Review
Nock: Hidden Arrow is an application by CodeBison Games. Nock: Hidden Arrow was first published on . Nock: Hidden Arrow is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Nock: Hidden Arrow is a stealth archery dungeon crawl that eschews the resource-management elements you'd normally see in a dungeon crawl in favor of focusing on an immersive dungeon delving experience. The entire focus is on action and theme. The ideas is to have minimal (ultimately no) UI, with all necessary information received through visual and audio cues, and physical feedback.
Core gameplay consists of:
- Sneaking around to avoid detection.
- Luring monsters into more advantageous positions (eg alone) so you can happily murder them or slip past them unseen.
- Shooting stuff in the face. Or the back of the neck. I don't judge.
- More shooting stuff in the face.
- Throwing stuff.
- Solving classic dungeon puzzles.
Note: Nock is a smallish VR game by today's standards, with a campaign that takes about an hour to complete, and an archery range to hone your skills on.